Step by step to download the complete pattern of Giant Dahlia
1. Go to the website of the website of the designer or pattern maker, who has the Giant Dahlia pattern.
2. Find the pattern for the Giant Dahlia pattern.
3. Select the type of pattern you want to download, such as a PDF or a printable version.
4. Follow the instructions to complete the purchase and download the pattern.
5. Once the download is complete, open the file and print the pattern.
Materials Needed (using Rose as base color)
- 1/4 yard rose solid for A
- 2 1/2 yards light rose print for # 1 (for B and M)
- 2 1/2 yards dark rose print for # 1(for C, E, and L)
- 5/8 yard medium rose print for # 1 (for D and M)
- 1 yard light rose print for # 2 (for G )
- 1 yard medium rose print for # 2 (for F)
- 1/2 yard dark rose print for # 2 (for H)
- 7 yards muslin (for I, J, K, N and panel)
- 7 1/2 yards backing and facing fabric
- Batting – 80″ x 102″